1. I don't want to use a credit card - is there another way to pay?
Unfortunately, we can’t accept any other method. If you do not have a credit card, you could ask a friend to use theirs and then you give them cash.
2. Can I cancel an order I just placed?
If the order hasn’t been shipped by the time you request a cancellation (business hours apply), we will be able to cancel it. However, the refund will be processed within the next 48 business hours and a check will be mailed to the shipping address you previously provided.
* Please note a 4% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
3. How long does shipping take?
We ship on Monday and Wednesday mornings by XpressPost, and it takes 1-3 business days to reach you (after being shipped) depending on the area you are in. Your order will be processed and you will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped. Please note that processing time may vary depending on the season and volume of orders received by our shipping department.
For international shipping, it takes 1-2 weeks to reach you and there may be a surcharge.
When a shipping day falls on a holiday, your order will be sent the following business day.
Please be advised that due to the update period, orders received around 3 months before every exam may be delayed for 3-4 weeks to be processed and shipped. This way, we make sure you receive the most current edition of our material.
* If your package can’t reach you due to a mistake within the address you have provided, you will need to re-pay the associated shipping fees in order for us to re-send your package.