1. How often does your material gets updated?
2. Do I need to study before the seminar?
Yes. The seminar is to show you which question types will most likely be on your exam and what your individual weaknesses are, but it is necessary to study as much as you can prior to the seminar. You should read through the Operational Manuals found here and everything from the CIC website. The cases provided here are also very beneficial as they give a humanistic side to the various laws. It is also essential to have a complete understanding of the Immigration Act and Regulations and the ICCRC documents. We also offer free lessons and updates on Facebook, YouTube, and our blog.
3. Can I keep a recording of the seminar?
No. You can not record it as this action will break copyright laws.
4. What is the Seminar Money Back Guarantee?
We are so confident that you will benefit from the seminar that if you are unhappy for any reason, we will give you a refund. You will just need to follow these steps:
1) You will let us know within the first 2 hours of the seminar.
2) We will ask you to fill in a questionnaire to see how we can improve (you can email this in).
3) We will send your refund by check.
* Unfortunately, there is no money-back guarantee for the books, so these will be deducted from your refund at their regular price.
5. What if I order the booklets and later decide to take the seminar?
Not a problem, you can choose the option Seminar without Test Day Booklet which includes a discount since you already have this book. In the seminar, we will provide you with a specially designed 140 Question Exam Simulation that is only available for seminar attendees, so feel free to order all 4 books (Test Day Data Booklet + Exam Simulations #1, 2 and 3) and decide later if you want to take our seminar.
* Kindly note that if you take the seminar and then order any of our booklets, those books will be at regular price, which is why most people prefer to order the Full Package from the beginning.
6. I feel I need a small review, do you provide this?
Yes, we offer hundreds of hours of free lessons, which we strongly recommend you review before the seminar. However, during the seminar, we won’t spend time going over every category of immigration since you already have knowledge of this if you passed your immigration course. Instead, we will focus on the areas you are lacking in. After the simulation exam, we will go over your questions/doubts and give you clear explanations of these answers. So, instead of going over every topic, we focus on the areas of study you need.
7. What if I need additional information?
We suggest that to obtain focused attention, you must properly direct your request according to the corresponding area.