1. Will you continue to offer exam preparation once the ICCRC evolves into the CICC?
We constantly update, review and improve our materials, and lessons as immigration and the exam itself evolve.
2. How often do you update your materials?
All our materials are updated according to the 90-day cut-off period established by the CICC before every exam. By updating our content, we mean only modifying the information that has been touched by immigration law changes within the concerned period and not the totality of our material.
Therefore, in one year, we release different editions, each one relevant to a specific exam.
3. Do I need to study before the seminar?
Yes. During the seminar, you will learn which question types will most likely be on your exam and what your individual weaknesses are, but it is necessary to study as much as you can prior to it. You should read through the Operational Manuals found here and everything from the CIC website. The cases provided here are also very beneficial as they give a humanistic side to the various laws. It is also essential to have a complete understanding of the Immigration Act and Regulations, and the CICC documents. We also offer free lessons and updates on Facebook, YouTube, and our blog.
4. Can I keep a recording of the seminar?
No. You cannot record it as this action will break copyright laws.
5. What is the Seminar Money Back Guarantee?
We are so confident that you will benefit from the seminar that if you are unhappy for any reason, we will give you a refund. You will just need to follow these steps:
1) You will let us know within the first 2 hours of the live seminar (recordings do not apply).
2) We will ask you to fill in a questionnaire to see how we can improve (you can email this in).
3) We will send your refund by e-transfer once we receive your completed questionnaire.
* Unfortunately, there is no money-back guarantee for the books, so these will be deducted from your refund at their regular price.
6. What if I order the booklets and later I decide to take the seminar?
Not a problem, you can choose the option Seminar without Test Day Booklet which includes a discount since you already have this book. During the seminar, we will provide you with a specially designed 135-Question Exam Simulation that is only available for seminar attendees, so feel free to order all 4 books (Test Day Data Booklet + Exam Simulations #1, 2 and 3) and decide later if you want to take our seminar.
* Kindly note that if you take the seminar and then order any of our booklets, those books will be at a regular price which is why most people prefer to order the Premium Package from the beginning.
7. I had my seminar participation on hold and now, I have decided not to take it anymore. Can you give me a refund?
In this case, we can give you a credit to be used towards any product/service from any of our different branches.
8. I feel I need a small review, do you provide this?
Yes, we offer hundreds of hours of free lessons, which we strongly recommend you review before the seminar. However, during the seminar, we will not spend time going over every immigration category since you already have knowledge of this if you passed your immigration course. Instead, we will focus on the areas of study you need.
9. What if I need additional information?
If you did not find the answer to your question, visit our contact page.