Do you want to learn how to get your immigration business up and running quickly?
Learn from our team of experts in a 12-hour seminar, available by video!
After completing the videos, you will have a 1-hour private session with our own Kyle Broda to discuss your business goals and how to reach them.
You will also have an individual assessment of your business plan by our own Lizzeth Ruiz. This will be sent to you by email.
Building a business can be tough! Learn from our experience in building, maintaining and expanding a successful immigration company!
Video 1: Building your business foundation. Taught by Lizzeth Ruiz, RCIC.
- Selecting the right business name and legal structure
- How to apply for Government programs that will help you establish and grow your business
- Refining your business plan
- Choosing a price range for your services
- Competition and Cooperation
- Working within the ICCRC guidelines
- Banking and Daily Operations
- Templates that you can use immediately
Video 2: Growing your business. Taught by Kyle Broda, RCIC.
- Making your logo and website
- Organizing effective marketing
- Which immigration programs you should specialize in
- How to find clients
- Handling your first clients
- Important partnerships
- Mistakes we made (and how to avoid them!)
Video 3: How to get the clients you want and give them the service they want. Taught by Kyle Broda, RCIC.
- Where do I get clients?
- How do I organize conferences?
- The power of ‘No’
- How do I organize my office if I work from home?
- Advantages of working 20 hours per week and not 40
- Should I work with agents?
***If you are a former client of Full Skills Exam Prep, be sure to email us to get your discount coupon code and save 10%***